Saturday 19 October 2013

College ...

With a lot of bumps and obstacles, I managed to pass my 12th Board Exams  with a reasonable score. That one year I dragged myself through a few family problems and a girl problem, both significantly affected my studies ( the former dominating ). I got blown off by a girl, almost got kicked out of my house, and came about an inch close to consuming poison. Pulled out of all this, and started afresh in St. Joseph's Institute of Technology.

After the 12th exams, I didn't bother to write any of entrance exams, because I felt that I wouldn't even pass in the Boards. Satisfied by result, I took admission in St. Josephs Institute of Technology, for bachelor's in Electronics and Electrical Engineering(EEE) under management quota.

Days flew by, now after around two months, I've settled at the hostel. My room mates are Merwin from Tuticorin, lean and weirdly tall, received admission via counselling ( marks achieved in the final exam ), Dhanush from Tirupati and Rushab from Vishakapatnam both remarkably intelligent.

In these months, tests, exams, programmes, competitions, and seminars were held which are not worth mentioning. But the one event that sent me to the ninth cloud was the interdepartmental games for first-years. Not only that EEE had won the football tournament in which I had given two assists and a spectacular display of my dribbling skill (according to my friends), but also that the coach asked my name. It is my dream to play for college. I guess I'm one step closer. Still praying and hoping .....

No comments:

Post a Comment